Who we are:
Jarabecreativo.com is the website for the offer of graphic and web design services directed by YSMAYIL CASTILLO SUÁREZ with NIF 42343940C from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain.
What personal data do we collect and why:
Information provided indirectly:
- Internet IP address that the User uses to connect to the Internet with their computer or mobile Information on their computer or mobile, such as their Internet connection, their browser type, version and operating system, and device type.
- The full clickstream of Uniform resource locators (URLs), including the date and time.
- Contact details of the User: the information of the budgets made by the User, as well as the evaluations and / or comments made about them.
- The user’s browsing history and preferences.
- Data derived from the origin of the User : if the User reaches the Jarabecreativo.com Platform through an external source (such as example a link from another web page or a social network), Jarabecreativo.com collects the data from the source from which the User of Jarabecreativo.com comes.
- Data derived from incident management: if the User goes to the Jarabecreativo.com Platform through the Contact Form, www.jarabecreativo.com will collect the messages received in the format used by the User and can be used and stored to manage current or future incidents.
- Data derived from “cookies”: Jarabecreativo.com uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate navigation for its users and for statistical purposes.
The data provided to contact the representatives of this website will be used only in order to answer your questions and / or requirements expressed in the same form.
If you fill in our contact form on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law of Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with a faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to do it that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Setting. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings. For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult the Google support or browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult the Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, that is, those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the policies of privacy that they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
This Cookies Policy can be modified depending on legislative, regulatory requirements , or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When there are significant changes in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users either through the web or via email Iico Registered Users.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded content of other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.